Winjet Inc - Tech and Warranty Procedure
1.For Tech and/or Warranty the Customer should:
a.Call: Winjet Inc @ 626-369-2121 M-F 8:30-5:30 PST
c.Please provide enough information including:
Vehicle Description YMM
Product Description: Type of Head light, Taillight, Fog Light, etc.
Description of the Problem
Include a Contact Name and Phone Number. Dealers should provide their Company Name and City/State as well.
Provide Photos or Video to illustrate the problem when possible.
Try to have the original invoice available to validate the purchase date should a warranty replacement be needed.
d. Winjet Tech/Warranty should respond within 24-48 hours on inquiry.
e. Winjet Tech/Warranty will do our best to resolve the problem with corrective action for the installer.
2. If Winjet Tech cannot resolve the issue and a Warranty is determined to be necessary:
a.Winjet Customer Service will instruct Customer to Return the Warranty Product for Exchange/Replacement Product. Purchases made with dealers and not on www.winjetinc.com will be directed to the dealer for exchange.
b.No Refunds for Warranties.
NOTE: All Winjet electrical products carry a 1 year warranty against defect in material and workmanship from date of receipt.
Shipping and Warranty Policy
If you cancel an item before it has shipped there will be no restocking fee.
If you attempt to cancel an order after it has shipped a 20% restocking fee will apply.
If you have received an item and need to return it, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All returns will receive a 20% restocking fee if you changed your mind or ordered the part incorrectly. The only exception for restocking fee is when Winjet ships the part incorrectly.
You must pre-pay all return shipping and write the RMA provided on the shipping label. Failure to provide the RMA on the shipping label will result in no credit being issued.
All returns must be shipped freight pre-paid to
13942 Valley Blvd
City of Industry CA 91746
Any freight collect shipments will be refused an no credit will be issued.
Any freight damage must be reported immediately to the delivery company for inspection, if the shipping damage is not reported within 72 hours no credit will be provided.
Winjet Automotive offers 1 year limited warranty for all products that are purchased through Winjet Automotive. Warranty date starts from the Winjet Automotive invoice date to 1 year (365 days).
Returned Goods (RMA)
For all defective parts, Buyer should get RMA authorization number from Winjet Automotive and fill out RMA form clearly before Winjet Automotive process any RMA requests.
- LTL / FTL trucking shipments to out of states branches or facilities: Buyer may submit RMA requests within 6 months after the invoice date from Winjet Automotive.
- Will Call orders: Buyer is responsible to inform Winjet Automotive for any DOA (Dead On Arrival) defective parts within 4 business days upon receiving / inspecting the parts in inventory. Will Call orders’ defective RMAs may be requested to be processed every 2 weeks.
- This warranty is non-transferable and will be voided under any of the following conditions:
- For drop ship/ecommerce orders, each RMA needs to be returned or provide pictures in its original box with its original packaging.